Italian Places, Food & Hotel tells the culinary experience lived at La Fenice Restaurant ✽ Michelin in Ragusa, Sicily...
Located in the beautiful city of Ragusa in Sicily , the Restaurant la Fenice offers a cuisine linked to the territory , where tradition and innovation blend and excellent products at km 0 are processed by the expert hands of the professional Chef Claudio Ruta , who manages to surprise with each course , balancing the most of every single dish , enhancing maximum flavor of each ingredient and giving a unique taste sensations . We had the pleasure of meeting the Chef , a very humble person , who loves his job unwinding it with passion and dedication . Undoubtedly his talent will take him to achieve very important goals . Take a look at the gallery to see the dishes we tasted and if you'll find in Ragusa don't miss a star dining signed by Chef Claudio Ruta at Restaurant La Fenice .
- Mullet bruschetta with cedar salad, lemons, oranges and mint
- Shrimp, mozzarella and Bloody Mary bio plum red and yellow
- Beef tartare to grilled scent with black pig Nebrodi salted lard, ice cream mustard and crispy onion of Giarratana
- Saffron noodles and ink of cuttlefish with crudités shrimp, pesto and mitilli of Amaranth
- Coral risottati with pork chops seared to spezieve of frozen ragusano first salt
- Ribs Sicilian black pig, in low temperature with fennel and potatoes
- Pre dessert
- Gratin ravioli with warm lemon cream on a salad of citrus and passion fruit
- With Chef Claudio Ruta and Patron Mauro Malandrino
Visit the website of La Fenice Restaurant: http://www.lafeniceristorante.com/