Italian_Places tells the dining experience in one of the Best Restaurants in Ischia: Ristorante Indaco ✽ Michelin...
with the head chef Pasquale Palamaro awarded by a Michelin star in 2013. It was an elegant and sophisticated experience , by the sea and under the bright blanket of stars of the enchanting village of Lacco Ameno. A predominantly seafood cuisine , where there are not only local products but also insulate private orchard , cultivated with great care from the staff. Each dish has a definite flavor and each ingredient is used with skill , technique and even a touch of madness by Chef Palamaro, a young chef but already full of important experiences , will satisfy the most demanding and refined palates of national and international customers visiting each year at the restaurant . Chef Pasquale Palamaro , is a humble and sunny person , loves his work so intensely that even when it is not in his kitchen , inspired by new recipes , new ingredients , new dishes to surprise and satisfy everyone.
- Bread and tomato; tartlet eggplant baked and barrel; cannoli with squid ink and ricotta mousse; Blown chickpea chips; madeleine in tea, rice cream and anchovy pearls
- Zucchini marinated in raspberry vinegar, burrata, cod and quinoa blown
- Zeppola tip of sea kelp, shrimp and whitebait film dry tomatoes
- Tuna tartare wrapped in pastry cantaloupe melon, soup of roasted peanuts
- Neapolitan bagels, mussels, cheese and candied lemon
- Soup with tomato mozzarella and scampi
- Braised octopus, beetroot and avocado
- Pearl passion with passion fruit, long pepper of Java and xylitol
- Annurca apple, chocolate and olive oil
- Meringue with lemon, licorice and saffron
- A history of modern Naples "RoccoCocco"
- with Chef Pasquale Palamaro
Visit the Website Restaurant: http://www.reginaisabella.com/ita/indaco