Italian_Places, Food & Hotel thanks Monzù Restaurant at Punta Tragara Hotel & SPA in Capri to have given hospitality...
at their delicious restaurant Sometimes is difficult to tell the a culinary experience trough words because in this case the taste, the flavors and the emotion felt to all dishes, to every bite was super sensational and above all in a dream location like Capri. Luigi Lionetti is one of the most talented and young Chef we've never known, cleverness, originality, inspiration and a long training period, really an humble guy who loves dispassionately his work so as to transmit trough his dishes all the dedication , all his love for the passionating and sacrificing life of a Chef. The dishes were all tasty, delicious and unique with authentic and genuine flavors charatheristic of South of Italy. We invite all our followers to visit and booking this fantastic Restaurant in Capri, headed by a young Chef that with passion created dishes able to make you dream trough the taste.
- "Bon Bon Shrimp, creamy pea, concentrate amatriciana sauce and almond"
- "Spaghettoni cheese and pepper, clams and broccoli"
- "Codpiece stuffed with ragout of monkfish yellow tomatoes, onion Nocerino and pistachio pesto"
- "Redfish, Controne beans, Swiss chard and hazelnuts of Giffoni"
- "Black piglet from Caserta, artichokes and Winter Apple"
- "Lemon sorbet with strawberries"
- "Dessert with raspberries and dark chocolate"
- " Fruit Passion Dessert"
- With Chef Luigi Lionetti
Visit the website of Monzù Restaurant in Capri: www.hoteltragara.com/it/ristoranti-e-bar/ristorante-monzu.html