Italian Places, Food & Hotel thanks Giacomo Arengario in Milano to have given us hospitality at their amazing restaurant...
An amazing location , a fantastic experience. A romantic dinner while you're watching the symbol of Milan," The Duomo" was really fascinating. The young chef proposed us a really good and taste menù, with fresh products, simple and delicate flavors. The staff was really great and prepared, and welcomed us in the best way. We've eated really delicious dishes like: Tuna Tartare with fusion sauce and wakame seagrass, Sea Bream Carpaccio with Mazara Red Shrimp, Fassona Beef Tartare with mustard and Orange, take a look of all dishes eated in our gallery. In addition to the fantastic location in Giacomo Milano Restaurant you will eat divinely. We invite all our followers to visit and booking this amazing restaurant in Milan.
- Tuna tartare fusion salsa and Wakame seaweed
- Fassona tartare with mustard and Oranges
- Carpaccio of sea bream with red prawn of Mazara dl Vallo
- Rice ravioli alla Milanese
- Noodles with prawn sauce and lime caviar
- Sea bass ravioli, salted clams and sea urchin
- Risotto with Castelmagno, pears, walnuts and raspberry vinega
- Bluefin tuna seared with paxchoy, Chinese cabbage and mango
- Beef Tenderloin, Caprino and caramelized red onion
Visit the website of Giacomo Arengario in Milan: http://www.giacomoarengario.com/