Italian_Places, Food & Hotel thanks Principe Di Cerami Restaurant with ✽✽ Michelin in Taormina...
to have given us hospitality at their Restaurant, led by Chef Massimo Mantarro. The art of the chef is characterized by the Sicilian touch added to the sophistication of haute cuisine. The restaurant is wrapped in a magical atmosphere that overlooks the Ionian Sea in the beautiful setting of Taormina. The culinary journey offered us by the chef has delighted our palates with unique and refined flavors, revisiting the Sicilian tradition in a modern way, but without distorting it , exalting tastes and aromas. The staff of the Principe Cerami, ever watchful and helpful, accompanied us throughout dinner, describing in detail each course with a lot of professionalism and elegance. It 'been an amazing dinner, Prince Cerami is one of the best restaurants in Italy, where the magnificent scenery joins tasty food that fully respects the traditional Sicilian cuisine. Take a look at our gallery to the dishes tasted, and if you are in Taormina, definitely do not miss the chance to live this wonderful experience.
- Transparency scampi, vegetable pearls and apple compote cola
- When mackerel meets Ghiotta Messinese
- Squid, like a risotto with green basil and squid ink sauce slightly spicy
- Fettuccine of Carruba Frigintini flour, green zucchini, clams and lemon Interdonato
- Sandwich turbot with dried tomatoes and pureed zucchini flowers quarantine garlic novel
- Cod Fishing lines Pizzaiola, cooked celery and raw potatoes and Bianchette and black olive pesto
- Dessert: Creme Brulee Finta, crispy Genovese, marinated fresh fruits
- Lemon Dessert
- With Chef Massimo Mantarro
Visit the website of Principe Cerami: http://www.san-domenico-palace.com/it/restaurants.html