Italian_Places Thanks Don Alfonso 1890 and Iaccarino's Family to have given hospitality at their restaurant ✽✽ Michelin in...
Sant'Agata sui due Golfi.... A superb Experience, the Restaurant was really fine and stylish with a predominant pink, the staff super professional with attention to all details, kind and friendly. The Don Alfonso 1890 cellar is an ancient and romantic nook in a Pre-Roman tunnel where more than 25,000 top-quality bottles are kept. There is also an aging room for cheeses, go inside it was an emotional and suggestive experience that we recommend to all. The Chef Ernesto Iaccarino is absolutely one of the best European Chef, his dishes are delicious, sublime, tastes and emotions with every bite, the sophistication and quality of products was exceptional directly grown on farms family farm in Punta Campanella, moreover, the Chef adds flair and inventiveness both modern interpretations of regional classics both with amazing surprise that make his restaurant one of the absolutely things to do on a gastronomic tour in italy. Take a look at the photos to discover the dishes we tasted .We invite all our followers to visit and booking at one of the best italian restaurant Don Alfonso 1890 .
- "Cannolo of Lobster Don Alfonso 1890"
- "Ice Cream eel, caviar Oscietra, pasta with wild rose and chopped wild herbs"
- "Zeppola Lobster sweet and sour with sour infused with citrus"
- "Spaghetti with tuna, breadcrumbs, pine nuts and caramelized onions on turnip sauce and Albacore"
- "Dumpling of Peracciole potatoes with smoked scamorza liquid core and tomatoes Vesuvius"
- "Fresh pasta (Cappelli) Hats stuffed with black pig stew, sauce 'amatriciana' yellow tomato, Parmesan and white truffle"
- "Triglia gratin dust from the company's capers Agricola Peracciole with black garlic sauce, red wine reduction and rocket"
- "Lamb Laticauda with chopped fresh herbs of the Mediterranean and emulsion garlic - Oil"
- "The orchard organic vegetables Campanella with horseradish ice cream"
- "Sorbet with lemon and red fruits"
- "Sweet concert at Lemon perfume"
- "Chocolate and Rughetta"
- The wonderful Cellar
- with Ernesto Iaccarino Chef
Visit the website of Don Alfonso 1890: www.donalfonso.com