Italian_Places tells the great dining experience at "La Sponda " Restaurant of Le Sirenuse Hotel in Positano ✽ Michelin...
with one Michelin Star, one of the best restaurants present in the Amalfitan Coast. Amazing location , very refined and elegant Restaurant with a charming view of the wonderful Positano .The cuisine of Chef Gennaro Russo is based on the quality of local ingredients and is inspired by the Mediterranean tradition , bringing out the best taste . A very young Chef but with the right experience to meet the large number of visitors who flock to Positano and its restaurant , the pride of the Amalfi Coast. The Chef is a humble person, determined and ambitious ready to conquer all with the simplicity and uniqueness of the raw materials
and his great talent . The highly qualified and helpful staff offer a perfect service. Take a look at the gallery to see the dishes we tasted . In Positano, you should visit La Sponda Restaurant of ' Le Sirenuse Hotel , a unique culinary experience to live in one of the most beautiful cities in the world.
- Mackerel Scapece
- Roasted shrimp, flan with orange carrots and caviar Asetra
- Rock octopus confit and artichokes barigoule
- Fish soup with Scoglio
- Gragnano linguine with sea shells
- Blue lobster in the shell, the tops of broccoli and buffalo mozzarella
- St. Peter's fish with comic citrus from the Coast citrus and new potatoes
- Pre Dessert
- Meringue citrus, crumble with lemon and grapefruit sorbet
- Tartlet dark chocolate, bourbon vanilla ice cream
- with Chef Gennaro Russo
Visit the website of the restaurant: http://sirenuse.it/it/ristoranti-e-bar