Italian Places, Food & Hotel thanks Tano Passami L'olio Restaurant in Milano with ✽ Michelin to have given us hospitality...
A restaurant with a magical atmosphere , very welcoming , refined and elegant . The Chef Tano is a very nice person , always present , friendly and very sociable and along with all his staff can put customers at ease right away. The culinary offer proposed by the chef is really amazing , a great creativity , intense flavors , decisive and well combined with each other to give the palate very pleasant sensations . The use of the raw material of excellence is really delicious processed by the expert hands of the chef Tano. In our opinion the restaurant Tano Passami l'Olio is one of the best restaurants in Milan , you should visit it and spend this unique culinary journey of its kind , between a glass of wine , a tasting of delicious oils and especially a starry cuisine signed by Tano Simonato .
- Pacchero fried salted ricotta with cream of broccoli and red pepper powder
- Tiramisu cuttlefish, mascarpone and caramelized potato quail eggs on tuna mousse with tuna roe and marinated raw tuna with lemon and mint
- Caramelized quail egg on tuna mousse with tuna roe and marinated raw tuna in lemon and mint
- Playing the hedgehog with black rice, oyster, carrot and carrot eggs
- Crystal egg with soft Grana Padano cheese, potato and egg white on red rice patty creamed with fake butter, gold and truffles
- Carnaroli rice cooked in vegetable broth with pumpkin, anchovies and blue cheese
- Lacquered rack of lamb with caramelized myrtle mixed mushrooms, land of cocoa and dried fruit
- White chocolate and meringue parfait with peach, fresh and salsa, with quenelle of yoghurt and egg white
- Half sphere of chocolate with raspberry mousse and lemon custard and chocolate crumble
- With Chef Tano Simonato
Visit the website of Tano Passami l'olio Restaurant in Milano: www.tanopassamilolio.it